All Welded Mobile Rack
Model For 18X26 and 14X18 Trays
• All Welded Aluminum Construction with 1” Square tubing of 6063-T1 alloy with a wall thickness of .065”.
• Welded 6063-T5 aluminum 1/2” reinforcement rods between side frames for added strength and rigidity.
• One piece side frames for added strength and durability.
• Rolled corners on side frames for easy installation of rack covers.
• Extruded Aluminum Side Panels of 6063-T5 alloy, .090” thick, interlocked for additional strength and rigidity.
• Pan Slides are on 1 ½” centers.
• All Welded Solid Aluminum bottom of .100” thick aluminum alloy with .100 aluminum alloy welded hat channels for casters and perimeter non-marking bumper.
• 5” plate type swivel casters, two with brakes.
• Lifetime warranty, excluding casters.
GENERAL: Rack shall be all aluminum construction. Rack shall have aluminum post and interlocking side panels.
BASE: Base shall be .100 Aluminum and shall be reinforced with two .100 hat-channels.
POST: Posts shall be constructed using 1” square tubing of 6063 – T1 alloy. This alloy shall have a wall thickness of .065”. Two ½” reinforcement rods are welded between the posts for rigidity. Each post is arched for maximum strength.
SLIDES: Slides shall be constructed using .090” thick, 6063 – T5 aluminum alloy. These slides interlock together and are riveted into position. Pan slides are on 1 ½” centers.
CASTERS: Rack shall come complete with 4-5” non-marking plate casters, 2 rigid and 2 swivel. Casters shall have a weight capacity of 200 lbs each.